Our 2012 book club list is out! Here’s what’s on the agenda for our club this year:
- Jan 2012 – Autobiography of Mark Twain
- Feb – To Be Sung Underwater, Tom McNeal
- Mar – Tattoos on the Heart, Father Greg Boyle
- Apr – A Natural History of the Senses, Diane Ackerman
- [Skip May]
- Jun – The Paris Wife, Paula McLain
- Jun – The Sense of an Ending, Julian Barnes
- [Skip July]
- Aug – Ape House, Sara Gruen
- Sep – The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Oct – Legends of the Fall, Jim Harrison
- Nov – Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, Jamie Ford
- Dec (Holiday Brunch) – Let the Great World Spin, Colum McCann
- Jan 2013 – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Rebecca Skloot
Have you read any of these? What’s on your reading list this year?
Here’s our 2011 book club list.
Here’s our 2010 book club list.
Here’s our 2009 book club list.
And here’s how we come up with our book club list each year.