Is it Thanksgiving week already? Yay! My favorite time of year.
I love Thanksgiving time so much that:
- My house is basically decorated in all Thanksgiving colors (I can change things up slightly, but overall, the “fall look” remains!).
- I chose Thanksgiving week as the week to get married, and now we get to spend the beautiful week of Nov. 25 every year as our anniversary.
- I have special “November music.”
- I desperately wanted Nathan to be born in November — his due date was Nov. 4 — but, alas, he became a Halloween-time baby! 🙂
- I always choose the November birthstone as my favorite gem in jewelry — love that citrine color in gemstones.
- My favorite sandwich of all time is turkey and cranberry — I order it at any place that offers that combo, any time of year.
- Going Boston Market is like a big deal for me because of all the fall food. That sweet potato dish they have is to die for. (Although it’s something like 600 calories, so I rarely order it!)
- I look forward to pumpkin frozen yogurt all year.
- I get giddy over pumpkin-flavored waffles (have you seen those this year?), pancakes, lattes, or basically pumpkin-flavored anything. Best. Time. Ever.
What about you? What’s on your agenda this week? I want to hear everyone’s plans!