Wow, I can’t believe it’s August already!
And what an amazing book launch month of July I had!
I don’t know why anyone calls a book launch a “day” or “week” because it is truly a whole month of craziness. That was so much fun! But really a whirlwind. I’ll have to go back and relive everything slowly.
Additionally, since it was my first, and of course I don’t really know what I’m doing marketing-wise and really didn’t know what to expect, the whole thing felt like water balloons being tossed my way. Fun, funny, jiggly water balloons, which I tried to catch with all that fun-mixed-in-with-nervous-giggling-anxiety.
Plus, my blog! So neglected! (So sorry, little blog.)
I have many blog posts started but none finished. So I’m going to try to finish them all and pub them throughout the week. Here’s what’s on tap:
- The Red Bikini Surprise Launch Party that I really knew nothing about! (And a few surprise guests)
- So This (Also) Happened …
- Friday – Reader Collage – the Barnes and Noble Edition
- Friday – Reader Collage – the Beach/Pool Edition
- News and stuff about Lia’s book (I’ve seen the cover!!!)
- What else has been occupying my mind
- And more fun stuff!
Also, are you as excited as I am about Outlander coming out on Starz this weekend? Jamie Fraser is still, I think, my favorite romance hero to date. Verra sexy.