There are two days left for the Penguin Beach Bag Giveaway!
My publisher, Berkley-Penguin, is giving away a Penguin tote bag, a Penguin water bottle, sunscreen, a copy of Lorelie Brown’s RIDING THE WAVE (also a surfer story!), and a copy of my THE RED BIKINI.
(Now are those all the fixings for a perfect day at the beach, or what?)
Four lucky winners will each win!
So how do you play? You can come to any of these places where Lorelie and I are blogging together and enter at any spot any time:
- Top 10 surfer movies — Lorelie and I are listing our Top 10 surfer movies and which ones inspired our heroes Fin and Tanner on The Delighted Reader blog here. There’s one surf film that we both picked — can you guess which one it is?
- Interview with the Gals – Come learn more about Lorelie and I at The Book Reading Gals blog. We talk about what inspired us to write about surfers and who we based Tanner Wright and Fin Hensen on. That interview is here.
- “California Dreamin’” playlists – Lorelie and I will be on A Bookish Escape sharing the playlists we used to write the sun and surf of California. That post is here.
- Five Favorite Beaches — Lorelie and I count down our five favorite beaches each. I named all Orange County beaches that are my favorites. (OC peeps, did I forget some key ones? It was hard to name just five!) That post is here.
- Interview Between Characters Fin and Tanner — Our characters from THE RED BIKINI and RIDING THE WAVE — Fin Hensen and Tanner Wright — shoot the breeze over Coronas while discussing waves and women. (I think this might be my personal favorite post!) That post is here.
Good luck in the Penguin giveaway! (Of course I hope you all win!) 🙂